Apply for P17AS00345
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "rchaeological Data Recovery and Testing at Kozlowksiâ¿¿s Trading Post" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 07, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Notice of Intent to Award, not a request for applications.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $67,119.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Western Atlantic Flyway Shorebird Conservation in South America
Previous opportunity: Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor (DRL) Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO): Combatting Gender Based Violence in Tunisia
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P17AS00345
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00345) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 17 NERO 0057||Stewards of the Future Youth Crew at John Fitzgerald Kennedy NHS|
|SFOP0002111||Mapping and Understanding Illicit Proliferation Networks|
|P17AS00324||National Park Service Internship Program FY 2017|
|USGS 17 FA 0222||Alaska Sea Grant State Fellowship Program|
|USGS 17 FA 00223||Helium Isotope Detector|
|USGS 17 FA 0224||Identifying and mitigating threats to endangered forest bird food webs from Rapid ‘Ōhi‘a Death at Hakalau Forest National Wildlife Refuge|
|F17AS00247||Monitoring and Assessment of White Rock and Bradford Dam Removals, Hurricane Sandy|
|P17AS00070||FY2017 Historic Preservation Fund - Tribal Historic Preservation Offices|
|P17AS00382||FY2017 Historic Preservation Fund - Tribal Historic Preservation Offices|
|NPS 17 NERO 0063||Appalachian Trail: FY17 ATC Cyclic Trail Maintenance|
|P17AS00323||Restore Battlefield Landscaping at Gettysburg National Military Park|
|NPS 17 NERO 0069||Appalachian Trail: FY17 Trail Boundary Maintenance-Northern|
|NPS 17 NERO 0066||Appalachian Trail: FY17 Trail Boundary Maintenance-Mid-Atlantic|
|NPS 17 NERO 0068||Appalachian Trail: FY17 Trail Boundary Maintenance-Southern|
|P17AS00347||Federal Assistance to Conduct Programs at National Colonial Farm – Piscataway Park|
|P17AS00416||Bridging the Watershed|
|NPS 17 NERO 0033||Promote research, interpretation, and preservation of Asian American and Pacific Islander history|
|NPS 17 NERO 0067||Appalachian Trail: FY17 Trail Boundary Maintenance-New England|
|P17AS00295||Ancestral Lands Conservation Corps & Career Institute FY 2017|
|SOL 486 17 000010||Disability Sector Support Activity in Lao PDR|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00345", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.