Apply for NOAA NWS NWSPO 2021 2006770
- The Department of Commerce in the environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled ": Education,Training and Capacity Development for Weather, Water and Climate Forecasting (ETCD)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 11.467.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 05, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 03, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $8,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Training and Technical Assistance for Wastewater Treatment Works for the Prevention, Reduction, and Elimination of Pollution
Previous opportunity: U.S. Embassy Mozambique PAS Annual Program Statement
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NOAA NWS NWSPO 2021 2006770
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOAA NWS NWSPO 2021 2006770) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOAA OAR CPO 2021 2006797||NOAA Science Collaboration Program|
|MBDA OBD 2021 2006824||Federal Procurement Center Project|
|MBDA OBD 2021 2006815||Export Project|
|NOAA OAR CPO 2021 2006841||A Cooperative Agreement for Climate Adaptation and Mitigation|
|CENSUS RMD RMDPO 2021 2006906||11.016, Statistical, Research, and Methodology Assistance|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOAA NWS NWSPO 2021 2006770", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.