BJA FY 19 Comprehensive Opioid Abuse Site-based Program (BJA 2019 15111)
- The Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Assistance in the education, employment, labor and training, health, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda), information and statistics sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BJA FY 19 Comprehensive Opioid Abuse Site-based Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.838.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 05, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 05, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 150 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Employment, Labor and Training, Health, Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Information and Statistics
Next opportunity: Countering Wildlife Trafficking in Sub-Saharan Africa
Previous opportunity: Paul Coverdell Forensic Science Improvement Grants Program- COMPETITIVE, FY 2019
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BJA 2019 15111) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BJA 2019 15317||BJA FY 19 A National Training and Technical Assistance Initiative to Improve Law Enforcement-Based Responses to People with Mental Health Disorders and Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BJA 2019 15111", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: