Apply for L20AS00034
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BLM-CO: Fuels Management & Community Fire Assistance" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.228.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 07, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 13, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Summer Seminars and Institutes for K-12 Educators
Previous opportunity: Advanced Development and Validation of Emerging Biospecimen Science Technologies for Basic and Clinical Cancer Research (R33 Clinical Trials Not Allowed)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for L20AS00034
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L20AS00034) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L20AS00035||WY Invasive and Noxious Plant Management|
|L20AS00036||WY Plant Conservation and Restoration Management|
|BOR MP 20 N001||NEWLANDS OPTIMIZATION/MODERIZATION STUDY|
|BOR MB 20 F001||FY 2020 Water Conservation Field Services Program: Missouri Basin Region|
|BOR MP 20 N007||Newlands Optimization/Modernization Study|
|A20AC00007||Mississippi Choctaw Wildland Fire Cooperative Agree|
|N40080 20 2 0001||MONITORING AVIAN PRODUCTIVITY AND SURVIVORSHIP (MAPS), NSF DAHLGREN & NSF INDIAN HEAD|
|L20AS00031||BLM Idaho Invasive and Noxious Plant Management|
|L20AS00015||BLM Idaho Plant Conservation and Restoration Management|
|L20AS00027||BLM Idaho Recreation and Visitor Services|
|L20AS00028||BLM Idaho Threatened and Endangered Species|
|L20AS00032||BLM Idaho Wildlife Resource Management|
|L20AS00009||Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management Utah Threatened and Endangered Species|
|L20AS00033||BLM Idaho Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management|
|L20AS00003||OR/WA Plant Conservation and Restoration Management|
|L20AS00047||WY Threatened and Endangered Species|
|P20AS00028||2020 Preservation Technology and Training Grants|
|S20AS00006||Not-for Profit Acid Mine Drainage Watershed Cooperative Agreement (WCAP) Programs|
|L20AS00049||Wyoming Wildlife Resource Management|
|L20AS00048||Alaska BLM Fisheries and Aquatic Resources Management Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L20AS00034", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.