Apply for DRLA DRLAQM 17 076
- The Department of State, Bureau of Democracy Human Rights and Labor in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor (DRL) Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO): Combatting Gender Based Violence in Tunisia" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.345.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 06, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 04, 2017 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $750,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: rchaeological Data Recovery and Testing at Kozlowksiâ¿¿s Trading Post
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program - Region 10
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DRLA DRLAQM 17 076
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DRLA DRLAQM 17 076) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0002096||Mapping Illicit Proliferation Networks|
|DHS 17 MT 041 05 02||Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 National Dam Safety Program (NDSP) - Region 5|
|DHS 17 MT 041 02 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 National Dam Safety Program (NDSP) - Region 2|
|DHS 17 MT 023 009 99||Community Assistance Program - State Support Services Element (CAP-SSSE) - R9|
|DHS 17 MT 023 005 99||Community Assistance Program - State Support Services Element (CAP-SSSE) - R5|
|DHS 17 MT 041 06 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 National Dam Safety Program (NDSP) - Region 6|
|DHS 17 MT 041 04 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 National Dam Safety Program (NDSP) - Region 4|
|USAFA FOA 2017 1||STARBASE Hanscom|
|NPS 17 NERO 0052||Collaborative Management and Implementation of Captain John Smith Chesapeake National Historic Trail and Chesapeake Gateways, Parks and Sites Programs and Projects|
|DHS 17 MT 041 09 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 National Dam Safety Program (NDSP) - Region 9|
|F17AS00237||Upper Arkansas River (California Gulch) NRDAR: In-Stream Habitat Restoration on Private Lands|
|DHS 17 MT 041 07 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 National Dam Safety Program (NDSP) - Region 7|
|P17AS00341||Two NRHP Historic District Determinations of Eligibility (DOE) for Dinosaur National Monument|
|P17AS00345||rchaeological Data Recovery and Testing at Kozlowksiâ¿¿s Trading Post|
|NPS 17 NERO 0057||Stewards of the Future Youth Crew at John Fitzgerald Kennedy NHS|
|SFOP0002111||Mapping and Understanding Illicit Proliferation Networks|
|P17AS00324||National Park Service Internship Program FY 2017|
|USGS 17 FA 0222||Alaska Sea Grant State Fellowship Program|
|USGS 17 FA 00223||Helium Isotope Detector|
|USGS 17 FA 0224||Identifying and mitigating threats to endangered forest bird food webs from Rapid ‘Ōhi‘a Death at Hakalau Forest National Wildlife Refuge|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DRLA DRLAQM 17 076", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.