Apply for HHS 2017 ACF OPRE YE 1217
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families - OPRE in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Child Care and Development Block Grant (CCDBG) Implementation Research and Evaluation Planning Grants: Phase I/Cohort 2" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.575.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 12, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 10, 2017 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $75,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Request for Information-Nepal Health Systems Strengthening Project
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2017 ACF OPRE YE 1217
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2017 ACF OPRE YE 1217) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2017 ACF OHS CH R05 1244||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - The City of Detroit (Zip Codes 48219 and 48235), Michigan|
|HHS 2017 ACF OHS CH R03 1248||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - Philadelphia (Lower North Philadelphia), Pennsylvania|
|HHS 2017 ACF OHS CH R05 1243||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - DuPage County, Illinois|
|HHS 2017 ACF OHS CH R03 1242||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - Frederick County, Maryland|
|HHS 2017 ACF OHS CH R07 1245||Head Start Grantee - Butler County, Kansas|
|HHS 2017 ACF OHS CH R06 1247||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - Edwards, Kinney, Real, Uvalde, and Zavala Counties, Texas|
|HHS 2017 ACF OHS CH R03 1249||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - The Cities of Chesapeake, Norfolk, and Portsmouth, Virginia|
|HHS 2017 ACF OHS CH R06 1251||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - Adair, Cherokee, McIntosh, and Sequoyah Counties, Oklahoma|
|HHS 2017 ACF OHS CH R06 1252||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - Calhoun, DeWitt, Gonzales, Jackson, Lavaca, and Victoria Counties, Texas|
|HHS 2017 ACF OHS CH R09 1253||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - South Los Angeles and Compton, in Los Angeles County, California|
|HHS 2017 ACF OHS CH R12 1250||Migrant and Seasonal Head Start Grantee - Adams, Mesa, Montrose, Larimer, Delta, and Weld Counties, Colorado|
|HHS 2017 ACF OHS CH R07 1246||Head Start Grantee - Harvey County, Kansas|
|HHS 2017 ACL AOD DDUC 0195||University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities Education, Research and Service|
|SSP SSP 17 001||Social Security Programs Throughout the World (SSPTW)|
|HHS 2017 ACF ORR RG 1228||Refugee Microenterprise Development (MED) Program|
|HHS 2017 ACL AOA OMRC 0210||National Ombudsman Resource Center|
|HHS 2017 ACL AOA ADSG 0212||Alzheimer's Disease Supportive Services Program (ADSSP): Creating and Sustaining Dementia-Capable Service Systems for People with Dementia and their Family Caregivers|
|HHS 2017 ACL AOA ABRC 0213||National Center on Elder Abuse (NCEA)|
|HHS 2017 ACF ORR RX 1222||Refugee Health Promotion|
|HHS 2017 ACL AOA PPNU 0215||National Resource Center for Nutrition and Aging (NRCNA)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2017 ACF OPRE YE 1217", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.