Apply for SFOP0007469
- The Department of State, Bureau of Democracy Human Rights and Labor in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "DRL FY2020: Countering Religious Intolerance in Indonesia" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.345.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 08, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 08, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Integrated Substance Use Disorder Training Program (ISTP)
Previous opportunity: Head Start/Early Head Start Grantee -- Communities in the state of Indiana
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0007469
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0007469) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0007471||FY2021 Increase and Diversify Education Abroad for U.S. Students (IDEAS) Program|
|DOS CPT RSOI 202101||U.S. Consulate Cape Town Public Affairs Section Request for Statements of Interest: Annual Program Statement|
|PAS CHISINAU FY21 02||Alumni Small Grants Program|
|DOS CNK FY 20 03||Julia Taft Refugee Fund for FY 2021|
|RFI 442 21 002||Natural Resources Management Activity|
|SFOP0007480||DRL Promoting and Protecting Media Freedom in Bangladesh|
|12 2020 1||U.S. Embassy Bangkok FY21 Annual Program Statement|
|SFOP0007482||Village Monitoring Systems: Early Warning and Early Response in Northern Nigeria|
|21JD06||Virtual Curriculum Development of Safety Matters: Managing Relationships in Women’s Facilities and Training of Trainers|
|PAS BUD FY21 NOFO AWE||Academy for Women Entrepreneurs Hungary 2021|
|SFOP0007487||Request for Statements of Interest: Global Support for Women, Peace, and Security (WPS) Implementation by Women-led Civil Society|
|72011421RFA00003||Civil Society Engagement Activity in Georgia|
|SFOP0007485||DRL Strengthening Inclusivity in Kuwait|
|SFOP0007508||FY 2021 Global Media Makers|
|PAS LAPAZ FY21 01||U.S. Embassy La Paz - PAS Annual Program Statement|
|SFOP0007511||DRL Strengthening Civil Society in Sri Lanka|
|PAS CMR FY21 05||Celebrating Excellence in Journalism|
|PASCNB NOFO FY21 03||Women’s Economic Empowerment Mentorship Program|
|001 FY2021||DEMOCRACY COMMISSION SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0007469", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.