Apply for SOL 388 17 000006
- The Agency for International Development in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Feed the Future Bangladesh Nutrition Activity" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 12, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 21, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $24,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: Public Affairs Section, U.S. Consulate General Karachi, Annual Program Statement—Sindh and Balochistan
Previous opportunity: Request for Information-Nepal Health Systems Strengthening Project
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SOL 388 17 000006
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SOL 388 17 000006) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NIFA SLBCD 006244||Children, Youth and Families at Risk Sustainable Communities Projects|
|USDA NRCS SD CCG 17 02||Conservation Collaboration Grants Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 Announcement for Program|
|USDA NIFA CBGP 006347||1890 Institution Teaching, Research and Extension Capacity Building Grants (CBG) Program|
|USDA NIFA SLBCD 006349||Smith Lever Special Needs Competitive Grants Program|
|USDA NIFA RIGP 006356||Distance Education Grants Program for Institutions of Higher Education in Insular Areas|
|USDA NIFA RIGP 006357||Resident Instruction Grants Program for Institutions of Higher Education in Insular Areas|
|USDA FNS ICN FY2017||USDA-FNS-ICN-FY2017|
|USDA NIFA OP 006359||RREA - National Focus Funds|
|RFA 615 17 000004||FTF CROPS AND DAIRY MARKET SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITY|
|RFA 615 17 000006||Crops and Dairy Market Systems Development Activity|
|USDA AMS TM SCMP G 17 0005||USDA-AMS-TM-SCMP-G-17-0005|
|USDA NIFA OP 006363||SARE Regional Host Institution|
|NWO CESU 17 31||AIRFIELD HABITAT MGT- EDWARDS AFB|
|USDA NIFA EXCA 006388||Family Advocacy Program (FAP)|
|L17AS00236||WO Wild Horse and Burro Training, Placement and Marketing Project|
|USDA NIFA BFR 006411||Beginning Farmer and Rancher Development Program|
|USDA NRCS IA IPC 18 01||IOWA FY18 IPC ANNOUNCEMENT|
|7200AA18B00002||The Farmer-to-Farmer Program|
|USDA NRCS CTA EQIP MO 18 01||MISSOURI FY18 CTA-EQIP|
|USDA NIFA EF47 006508||1890 Facilities Grants Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SOL 388 17 000006", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.