Apply for ETA TEGL NO 14 21
- The Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 22 Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA) Training and Other Activities (TaOA) Grant Management Guidance." and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 17.245.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 16, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 16, 2022 The closing date for receipt of applications under this announcement is July 16, 2022. Applications must be received no later than 40000 p.m. Eastern Time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $31,510,755.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 46 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: Climate Change Assessments for Integrated Natural Resource Mgt Plans NAVFACHQ
Previous opportunity: DoD Kidney Cancer, Clinical Trial Award
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ETA TEGL NO 14 21
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ETA TEGL NO 14 21) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SHTG FY 22 01||Targeted Topic Training|
|SHTG FY 22 02||Training and Educational Materials Development|
|SHTG FY 22 03||Capacity Building Developmental & Capacity Building Pilot|
|ETA TEGL 02 22 DWG||Quality Jobs, Equity, Strategy, and Training (QUEST) Disaster Recovery National Dislocated Worker Grants (DWGs)|
|ETA TEGL 16 21||Updated National Dislocated Worker Grant Program Guidance|
|72060322RFA00002||Youth Employment (YE) Activity|
|ETA UIPL 28 20 C4||Support for States to Resolve Outstanding Items from the Expired Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act Unemployment Compensation (UC) Programs, Including Additional Funding to Assist States with Reporting and Detection and Recove|
|TEGL 03 22||Community Projects ETA/Congressionally Directed Spending Grants|
|FOA ILAB 22 25||Supporting the Local Labor Justice System in Mexico|
|ETA UIPL 18 22||Fiscal Year (FY) 2023 State Workforce Agency Unemployment Insurance (UI) Resource Planning Targets and Guidelines|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ETA TEGL NO 14 21", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.