Apply for P17AS00262
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Monitoring, inventory, public outreach and trace fossil research for paleontological resources." and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 15, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 24, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $44,413.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Community Assistance Program - State Support Services Element (CAP-SSSE) - R10
Previous opportunity: U.S. – India Campus Tech Connect
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P17AS00262
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00262) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPSNOIAMIS1600035 0001||Dispatch Services|
|F17AS00217||North American Wetlands Conservation Act 2018 U.S. Standard Grants|
|L17AS00073||BLM New Mexico Resource Management Planning Support for Organ Mountains Desert Peaks and Prehistoric Trackways National Monuments|
|L17AS00108||BLM-New Mexico Biological Studies and Resource Data Services|
|USGS 17 FA 0190||Notice of Intent|
|L17AS00109||BLM CA Western Snowy Plover Monitoring|
|L17AS00110||BLM CA Insects of Restored Coastal Dunes|
|P17AS00275||Archeology Site Stabilization|
|P17AS00276||Repair Burro Exclusion fencing & Restoration of Springs|
|L17AS00112||BLM Arizona, Migratory Bird Monitoring|
|NPS 17 NERO 0047||Appalachian Trail: FY16 ATC Repair Rehab Maintenance|
|L17AS00111||BLM-CO Community Fire and Hazardous Fuels Reduction Program|
|L17AS00113||BLM New Mexico, Resource Management Planning Support for Organ Mountains Desert Peaks and Prehistoric Trackways National Monuments|
|L17AS00100||BLM NV Battle Mountain District Weed Treatment, Inventory, Monitoring, and Site Rehabilitation|
|L17AS00116||BLM Utah SGFO Partnership to Document Historic Land Use in the Beaver Dam Wash, and Red Cliffs National Conservation Areas, Washington County, Utah|
|P17AS00285||Manage Invasive Plants in the Strawberry Creek Restoration Project Area|
|L17AS00117||BLM-OR/WA Engaging Youth in Natural Resource Conservation and Public Land Management Projects Across Oregon and Washington|
|L17AS00118||BLM-Oregon, Land Health Monitoring Vale District|
|L17AS00119||BLM-NM Rockshelter Site and Artifact Preservation, Protection and Study|
|L17AS00122||BLM-WY, Lander WY Greater Sage-Grouse Seasonal Habitat Assessment and Modeling|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00262", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.