Apply for P18AS00560
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NCR Civil Rights Fellows - Graduate Student Internship Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 22, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 01, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year 2019 Consolidated Innovative Nuclear Research
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P18AS00560
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00560) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USGS 18 FAC 5924||NOTICE OF INTENT-Coordinating for the Delivery of Great Lakes Bottom Mapping Data and Data Products|
|DOS PD MEX DF 2018 04||Request for Mexican Implementing Partner|
|2018 NIST MEP AK 01||Award Competition for a Hollings Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) Center in the State of Alaska|
|USGS 18 FA 0338||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 18 FA 0339||Notice of Intent|
|NPS 18 NERO 0166||Provide Interpretation and Education at the Tenement Museum|
|NPS 18 NERO 0167||Lower Eastside Tenement Museum Off-Site Education Initiative|
|NPS 18 NERO 0169||Assessing the benthic community in a partially restored lagoon|
|P18AS00595||Partnering for Preservation Technology 2018|
|USGS 18 FA 0341||Coral Reef Scenarios|
|P18AS00601||Preservation Interns - Guadalupe Mountains/Carlsbad Caverns|
|P18AS00622||Catalog Historic Marconi/RCA Radio Station Artifacts at Point Reyes National Seashore|
|P18AS00633||Ethnographic Resource Study|
|P18AS00640||Update 35 year old Historic Study Resource Studies for improving community Dialogue|
|USGS 18 FAC 4886||Notice of Intent Evaluation of new protocols for establishing Conservation Reserve Enhancement Program (CREP) on sand prairies across the Southern Plains region|
|SFOP0005413||FY 2019 The Future Leaders Exchange (FLEX) Program: Host Family and School Placement and Monitoring|
|P18AC00654||Support to Interpretation and Education|
|P18AS00655||Monocacy National Battlefieldâ¿¿ Lâ¿¿Hermitage Oral Histories|
|P18AS00656||Monocacy National Battlefieldâ¿¿ Ethnographic Overview|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00560", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.