Apply for OVC 2019 16590
- The Department of Justice, Office for Victims of Crime in the income security and social services, law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OVC FY 2019 Tribal Victim Services Set-Aside Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.841.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 29, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 29, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $720,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services, Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Analyses of Green River Geomorphic Change
Previous opportunity: Green Infrastructure to Reduce Stormwater Runoff
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for OVC 2019 16590
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (OVC 2019 16590) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|OVC 2019 15584||OVC FY 2019 Project Beacon: Increasing Services for Urban American Indian and Alaska Native Victims of Sex Trafficking|
|OVC 2019 15598||OVC FY 2019 Improving Outcomes for Child and Youth Victims of Human Trafficking|
|OVC 2019 15292||OVC FY 2019 Discretionary Training and Technical Assistance Program for VOCA Victim Assistance Grantees|
|OVC 2019 15589||OVC FY 2019 Direct Services to Support Victims of Human Trafficking|
|OVC 2019 15646||OVC FY 2019 Using Telehealth to Improve Care, Access and Quality of Sexual Assault Forensic Exams|
|OVC 2019 15656||OVC FY 2019 Transforming America's Response to Elder Abuse: Enhanced Multidisciplinary Teams (E-MDTs) for Older Victims of Abuse and Financial Exploitation|
|OVC 2019 15531||OVC FY 2019 Specialized Human Trafficking Training and Technical Assistance and Resource Development|
|OVC 2019 15640||OVC FY 2019 Transforming America's Response to Elder Abuse: Mobilizing Attorneys for Older Victims of Abuse & Financial Exploitation|
|OVC 2019 15624||OVC FY 2019 Field-Generated Solutions for Tribal & Non-Tribal Communities to Improve Services for Victims of Crime|
|OVC 2020 17755||OVC FY 2020 Housing Assistance Grants for Victims of Human Trafficking|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "OVC 2019 16590", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.