Apply for EP IDS 17 006
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response in the health, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Strengthening Processes and Building Capacity to Facilitate Regulatory Review and Approval of Medical Countermeasures During Public Health Emergencies with the World Health Organization" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.019.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 19, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 18, 2017 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: For profit organizations other than small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: CAPSTONE Centers for Multidisciplinary Research in Child Abuse and Neglect (P50)
Previous opportunity: Analysis and Reporting of Existing Data on Low-Density Detection of Brown Treesnakes on Guam
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for EP IDS 17 006
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EP IDS 17 006", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.