Apply for SHTG FY 20 01
- The Department of Labor, Occupational Safety and Health Administration in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Targeted Topic Training" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 17.502.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 19, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 20, 2020 This FOA closes on July 20, 2020, at 1159 p.m. eastern time. Applications not validated by Grants.gov, or submitted after this deadline, are ineligible for consideration..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $160,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 80 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: 2020 Supplemental Budget Request
Previous opportunity: Outreach Funding for Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 – WEST VIRGINIA
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SHTG FY 20 01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SHTG FY 20 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SHTG FY 20 02||Training and Educational Materials Development|
|PY20 NA SEC166 FUNDING||Program Year 2020 Funding Allotments and Instructions for the INA Section 166 Programs|
|SFOP0006976||Intensive Media Training for Investigative Journalists|
|NPS 20 REG1 0004||Philadelphia ProRanger Program|
|ETA TEGL 22 19||Program Year (PY) 2020 Planning Instructions and Allotments for Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP) State, Territory, and National Grantees; and Implementation of SCSEP Provisions of the CARES Act|
|ETA UI 2020 01||Unemployment Insurance Integrity Center of Excellence Operations|
|FOA ETA 20 07||Strengthening Community Colleges Training Grants|
|SFOP0007215||Tunisia Thomas Jefferson Scholarship Program|
|NPS 20 REG1 0021||Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns|
|P20AS00096||Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects|
|GABPE 20 AW 001 AF 081720||Promoting Women in Politics in Botswana|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2020 005||English Language Investment and Training for Economic Success|
|ETA WOTC TEGL 13 19 20 C1||Change 1 to Training and Employment Guidance Letter No. 13-19, Work Opportunity Tax Credit Funding Allotments for Fiscal Year 2020|
|FOA ILAB 20 10||Announcement for Mexico Awareness Raising Project|
|FOA ILAB 20 11||Announcement for Strengthening Workers’ Ability to Exercise their Labor Rights in Mexico|
|ETA TEGL NO 22 19 CHANGE 1||SENIOR COMMUNITY SERVICE EMPLOYMENT PROGRAM (SCSEP) GRANTEES|
|72061521RFA00002||KENYA EMPOWERED YOUTH (KEY)|
|ETA WOTC TEGL 6 20 2021||Work Opportunity Tax Credit Funding Allotments for Fiscal Year 2021|
|72026321RFA00001||Women’s Economic and Social Empowerment Activity|
|ETA TEGL 10 20||Fidelity Bonding Demonstration Grants|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SHTG FY 20 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.