Apply for USGS 19 FAC 8682
- The Department of the Interior, U. S. Geological Survey in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "This project is in support of joint research and data collection activities for Passive Flux Meters (PFMs), specifically the use of PFMs for different type of contaminants (EDB and PFAS) and for conditions for deployment (deep wells) on New Mexico Ai" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 13, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 28, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $450,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Green Infrastructure to Reduce Stormwater Runoff
Previous opportunity: Connecticut CIG Announcement
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USGS 19 FAC 8682
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USGS 19 FAC 8682) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0005886||Tunisia Civil Society Accelerator (EXCEL)|
|SMK80019PAS003||Building Community Resilience|
|FOA ILAB 19 02||Equal Access to Quality Jobs for Women and Girls in Agriculture (EQUAL)|
|FOA ILAB 19 03||Worker-Driven Labor Law Enforcement Centers in Colombia|
|NPS NOIP19AC00096||Story Mapping for Indigenous Places (Mandan, Hidatsa, Sahnish)|
|SFOP0005892||Strengthening Civil Society to Expose Corruption and Support Law Enforcement Action against Corruption|
|SMK80019PAS004||Municipal-Level Tabletop Exercise|
|P19AS00159||Traditional Trades Apprenticeship Program|
|STX 100 TM 19 GR001||Small Grants Program|
|P19AS00046||YMCA Bringing Youth Outdoors Together|
|P19AS00038||Youth Development and Engagement|
|SFOP0005895||FY 2019 DRL Internet Freedom Annual Program Statement|
|720 114 19 RFA 00005||Living Independently and Be Included in the Community (LIBC)|
|SFOP0005902||Oman Coast Guard and Maritime Security Center Training|
|DOS PTA 201912||American Voices Against Apartheid|
|DOS PTA 2019013||2019-20 U.S. Embassy Travel Logistics Support|
|SFOP0005904||EXBS Logistical and Program Management Support for Activities in the Near Eastern Affairs and African Affairs (NEA-AF) Regions|
|NPS NOIP19AC00144||Rehabilitation of Greenstone Ridge Trail and Campground - ISRO|
|SFOP0005901||Veterans Reintegration in Ukraine|
|DOS PD PAP FTIF 19||Haiti: Fiscal Transparency|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USGS 19 FAC 8682", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.