Apply for CRANBAA18 002
- The Department of Defense, NSWC - CRANE in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Forensic Analysis of Organic and Inorganic Compounds Associated with Microelectronics" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.300.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 08, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 08, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Enhanced Superconductors for Future Naval Applications
Previous opportunity: Native American/Native Hawaiian Museum Services Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CRANBAA18 002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CRANBAA18 002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CRANBAA18 004||Real-time 3D camera system using Extended Depth from Defocus and Microfluidic Lens|
|CRANBAA18 003||3D Visualization utilizing a Dynamic Environment|
|DE FOA 0001794||FY 2018 SBIR/STTR Phase II Release 1|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR BISA 0239||Small Business Innovation Research Program (SBIR) Phase I|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR AREM 0238||Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program - Employment|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR ARCP 0240||Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program - Community Living and Participation|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR ARHF 0241||Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program - Health and Function|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR ARST 0245||Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program - Minority-Serving Institutions|
|W81XWH 17 PHTBI ABACSA||Department of Defense Congressionally Directed Medical Research Programs PHTBI Applied Behavior Analysis Clinical Study Award|
|DE FOA 0001770||2018 SBIR/STTR Phase I Release 1|
|W81XWH 17 LRP IA||DoD Lupus, Impact Award|
|W81XWH 17 LRP CA||DoD Lupus, Concept Award|
|W81XWH 17 KCRP CA||DoD Kidney Cancer, Concept Award|
|W81XWH 17 KCRP TRPA||DoD Kidney Cancer, Translational Research Partnership Award|
|W81XWH 17 KCRP CDA||DoD Kidney Cancer, Consortium Development Award|
|18 507||National Science Foundation Research Traineeship (NRT) Program|
|W81XWH 17 KCRP IDA||DoD Kidney Cancer, Idea Development Award|
|18 504||Biological Anthropology Program - Doctoral Dissertation Research Improvement Grants|
|18 510||Research Coordination Networks in Undergraduate Biology Education|
|W81XWH 17 PHTBIRP TRA||DoD Psychological Health and Traumatic Brain Injury Peer Support Program Translational Research Award|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CRANBAA18 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.