Apply for NANH FY18
- The Institute of Museum and Library Services in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda), humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Native American/Native Hawaiian Museum Services Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 45.308.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 04, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 01, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $75,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 14 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: Forensic Analysis of Organic and Inorganic Compounds Associated with Microelectronics
Previous opportunity: SCA Trails Interns
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NANH FY18
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NANH FY18) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|AAHC FY18||Museum Grants for African American History and Culture|
|LB21 FY18 2||Laura Bush 21st Century Librarian Program|
|NLG LIBRARIES FY18 2||National Leadership Grants for Libraries|
|ME FY18||Museums Empowered: Professional Development Opportunities for Museum Staff - A Museums for America Special Initiative|
|NAG BASIC FY18||Native American Library Services Basic Grants Program|
|NAG ENHANCEMENT FY18||Native American Library Services Enhancement Grant Program|
|NAG HAWAIIAN FY18||Native Hawaiian Library Services Grant|
|NLG SI CC FY18||Activating Community Opportunities Using Museums/Libraries as Assets- A National Leadership Grants Special Initiative|
|NLG LIBRARIES FY19||National Leadership Grants for Libraries|
|LB21 FY19||Laura Bush 21st Century Librarian Program|
|MFA FY19||Museums for America|
|ME FY19||Museums Empowered|
|NANH FY19||Native American/Native Hawaiian Museum Services|
|AAHC FY19||Museum Grants for African American History & Culture|
|IGSM FY19||Inspire! Grants for Small Museums|
|NLG M FY19||National Leadership Grants for Museums|
|APP FY19||Accelerating Promising Practices for Small Libraries|
|PD TLVJER 2019 01||Promoting Cross-Cultural Cooperation|
|NAG BASIC FY19||Native American Library Services Basic Grant|
|NAG HAWAIIAN FY19||Native Hawaiian Library Services Grant|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NANH FY18", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.