Apply for NOAA OAR OAR TPO 2022 2007174
- The Department of Commerce in the environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 2022 NOAA SBIR Phase II" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 11.021.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 18, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 18, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 16 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: INTERETHNIC RECONCILIATION AND YOUTH TEACHER SUPPORT PROGRAM
Previous opportunity: Pre-Solicitation Notice - Guinea Local Health System Strengthening
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NOAA OAR OAR TPO 2022 2007174
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOAA OAR OAR TPO 2022 2007174) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ITA INA PIE 2022 2007189||Market Development Cooperator Program 2022|
|ITA INA OIE 2022 2007189||Market Development Cooperator Program 2022|
|NOAA OAR SG 2022 2007241||American Lobster Research Program|
|NOAA OAR OER 2023 2007237||Ocean Exploration Fiscal Year 2023 Funding Opportunity|
|MBDA OBD 2022 2007282||MBDA Business Center Program|
|MBDA OBD 2022 2007301||Minority Colleges and Universities|
|MBDA OBD 2022 2007329||Fiscal Year 2022 Broad Agency Announcement - Access to Capital: Innovative Finance|
|NOAA OAR SG 2022 2007298||Translating Coastal Research into Application|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOAA OAR OAR TPO 2022 2007174", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.