Apply for RFA HL 22 012
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Short-Term Research Education Program to Enhance Diversity in Health-Related Research (R25 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.233, 93.837, 93.838, 93.839, 93.840.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 17, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 23, 2024.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $154,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 9 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Start US Up - Marseille
Previous opportunity: DOD Kidney Cancer, Clinical Research Nurse Development Award
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA HL 22 012
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA HL 22 012) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA CD21 2105||Strategic Planning: Southeast Asia|
|CDC RFA CD21 2104||Strategic Planning: Middle East/North Africa|
|MP CPI 21 008||Minority Leaders Development Program|
|HRSA 21 144||Global Reach II|
|RFA AG 22 025||Data Enhancements and Analyses to Clarify the Relationship between Education and Cognitive Function (including AD/ADRD) (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|PA 21 266||Patient Safety Learning Laboratories: Advancing Patient Safety through Design, Systems Engineering, and Health Services Research (R18 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|CDC RFA OE20 20010203SUPP21||Enhancing Public Health Laboratory Capabilities and Increasing Capacity|
|MP CPI 21 007||Center for Indigenous Innovation and Health Equity|
|WH AST 21 003||State, Local, Territorial, and Tribal (SLTT) Partnership Programs to Reduce Maternal Deaths due to Violence|
|WH AST 21 002||State, Local, Territorial, and Tribal (SLTT) Partnership Programs to Reduce Maternal Deaths due to Violence|
|CDC RFA OT18 18020403SUPP21||Strengthening Public Health Systems and Services through National Partnerships to Improve and Protect the Nation's Health|
|HRSA 22 005||Service Area Competition|
|MP CPI 21 003||Framework to Address Health Disparities through Collaborative Policy Efforts: Coordinating Center|
|MP CPI 21 004||Framework to Address Health Disparities through Collaborative Policy Efforts: Demonstration Projects|
|NV VSR 21 001||Promoting Vaccine Confidence in Local Communities through Partnership with Regional Health Offices|
|CMS 2I2 21 001||American Rescue Plan Act (ARP) of 2021: Section 9813 State Planning Grants for Qualifying Community-Based Mobile Crisis Intervention Services|
|HRSA 22 108||Teaching Health Center Planning and Development --Technical Assistance|
|HRSA 22 107||Teaching Health Center Planning and Development Program|
|HRSA 22 109||Health and Public Safety Workforce Resiliency Training Program|
|HRSA 22 110||Promoting Resilience and Mental Health Among Health Professional Workforce (PRMHW)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA HL 22 012", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.