Apply for PAS FRANCE FY2021 06
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to France in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda), business and commerce, community development, education, employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Start US Up - Marseille" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 12, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 20, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $102,500.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Business and Commerce, Community Development, Education, Employment, Labor and Training
Previous opportunity: Short-Term Research Education Program to Enhance Diversity in Health-Related Research (R25 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAS FRANCE FY2021 06
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAS FRANCE FY2021 06", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.